Terms and Conditions
By using this site and creating a booking, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
Casual Activity Bookings
All bookings will need to be paid for at the time of booking, regardless of whether this is a walk-in, telephone or online booking.
- Members - Members are those with an Everybody fitness membership paying by Direct Debit or Annual Cash
- Casuals - All other users with a registered Everybody card (e.g. pay as you go gym, Options card, Everybody Access card etc.)
- Members can book online 8 days in advance or in person or by telephone 7 days in advance
- Casual users can book online 7 days in advance or in person or by telephone 6 days in advance.
- If you are booking by telephone, please have your credit/debit card number ready to take payment as well as your Everybody Membership Card number if you have one
Casual Activity Cancellations
Casual activities that have a fee attached cannot be cancelled online, please contact the centre direct to change or cancel your booking.
48 hours notice required for cancellations or changes to allow us to re-sell your place to another user or team.
Everybody Members will be available to book classes up to 8 days in advance online and 7 days in person or by telephone. Casual members will be able to book 7 days in advance online or 6 days in advance in person or by telephone.
Fitness Class Cancellations
If your space is not needed, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel it so we can make it available for another customer. If you have booked the place online, you can also cancel it online (Everybody Members only). Casual users should give 48 hours notice for all cancellations to allow us to re-sell your place on to another user. Sometimes people will be unable to cancel their places for genuine reasons, however if people regularly abuse the system to hold places and not attend, the following penalties may be applied:
- 3 non-attendances within 3 months - Ability to book online restricted for 1 month
- 10 non-attendances within 3 months - Full fee charged for all classes missed
- More excessive misuse may result in full or part suspension of the Everybody Membership
Functions and Events
Special events such as parties, conferences, exhibitions will require a minimum of 25% deposit in order to secure the booking. The remainder must be paid within 28 days of the event start date. If you need to cancel your event, the following cancellation policy applies:
- 3 months before the event - full refund
- 1-3 months - loss of deposit
- Less than 28 days - no refund available
You can book your function, party or event for any time in the future, however please be aware that prices are subject to annual review and therefore prices may change. Where possible we will honour the price offered at the time of booking where the booking is no more than one year in advance.